Friday 8 June 2012

Halloween Bobble Head Michael Myers 19 cm

Some recent michael myers games Tip on Review:
Halloween Bobble Head Michael Myers 19 cm

Pure evil...in bobble head form!NECA brings you Michael Myers (aka 'The Shape') from John Carpenter's 1978 horror classic Halloween, as a head knocker (bobble head). Standing 8-inches tall, this piece is hand-painted, made of heavy ceramic-type resin, and comes in a display window box.NECA brings you the terrorizing Michael Myers in bobble head form!There's no need to be frightened as only his head

Film to Download Sites

2 comments:

anay said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found that most people will agree with you.

Oneminime

anay said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often . I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

1 minime

Post a Comment

jennifer garner blog